Radiators are very effective options for cooling, though their mounting requirements leave them vulnerable to weapons fire and other hazards of space travel. Each section attached extends the radiator's performance and coolant capacity. Radiators can be used in conjunction with cooling racks but it is not required.
- Radiators recycle used (hot) coolant back into useable (cold) coolant.
- Coolant will run dry if the overall radiation rate is not enough to keep up with heat production.
- Mounted on a hardpoint, not the generator.
- Modular, is made from a radiator base section and radiator extensions.
- Requires power and a pipe connection to a pipe socket board.
|RadiationRateLimit||Upper limit for radiation rate for this radiator base||0 - 100|
|RadiationRate||Current radiation rate for this pipe radiator base||0 - 100|
|StoredRadiatorCoolant||Current ammount of coolant in this radiator.||0 - MaximumRadiatorCoolant|
|MaxRadiatorCoolant||Maximum amount of coolant that can be stored in the radiator|
|RadiationRateLimit||Upper limit for radiation rate for this radiator extension||0 - 100|
|RadiationRate||Current radiation rate for this pipe radiator extension||0 - 100|
To learn more about how to use fields, consult these wiki pages: