Jump to navigation Jump to search
A radio transmitter is a station only device, it's signals are detectable using navigation receivers.
- Have limited range, station transmitters have a maximum range of 1000000, or 1000km
- Sends a message to any receiver, which is in the correct range.
- Does not transmit power, which means receivers must have their own power sources.
Known station transmitters
- All Station transmitters broadcast on frequncy 1.
- Coordinates provided are community navigation system based, for more information see: community navigation systems.
|Imperial Capital (Origin)||station_capital_imperial_a||-465.876||0.236||-801.149|
|Wrecked Kingdom Outpost||station_kingdom_outpost_a||90444.9||18244.4||-30137.4|
|New Kingdom Outpost||station_kingdom_outpost_b_2||100519.2||12718.0||-10221.2|
To learn more about how to use fields, consult these wiki pages:
|TransmitMessage||Message being sent||0|
|TransmitRange||Range where the message can be received||1000000|
|Frequency||The frequency channel the transmitter will send signals to.||0|