Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pipe tools are used to place or remove resource pipes, that transport for example propellant.
How to use:
- Placing pipes:
- Aim at the spot you want the piping to start from with the pipe tool and press the trigger.
- Track the length of the pipe to the spot you want the pipe to end with the pipe tool and press the trigger.
- Removing pipes:
- Aim at a pipe with the pipe tool and press the trigger to remove it.
- Aim at a pipe conjunction point with the tool to remove that particular pipe point and all the pipes attached to that point.
- There's a maximum length of how long the piping can be per trigger press, indicated by the line going red when out of range from the first point.
- Piping cannot be placed in the air.
- Creates pipe networks