Programmable information screens are a way to leave a visible message for the universe.
Programmable information screens take a string variable, which is then displayed on the panels.
The displayed content can be set and modified by accessing the information screen's InfoScreenContent field with the universal tool.
- Information screens require power.
- Information screens have a cable socket on the backside.
- Content displayed on the information screens is automatically word wrapped.
- The content is cut at the 364th character, as the character limit is reached.
- Total characters in panel: 364
- Lines per panel: 14
- Characters per line: 26
To learn more about how to use fields, consult these wiki pages:
|InfoScreenContent||Input string which will be displayed on the screen||364 mark string|